If your order meets certain requirements and you’re shipping to an eligible international destination, you can select the FREE Maysoon Standard Shipping option during checkout.
Order with Free International Shipping
- You can only ship to delivery addresses located in eligible international destinations.
- You can ship to multiple delivery addresses, as long as you meet all FREE Shipping requirements for each address.
- FREE Shipping order minimums vary by country and are based on US dollars (USD).
- If you use the Maysoon Currency Converter, the local currency amount reflects the value equivalent to USD at the time of purchase.
If you’re shipping to an address in an eligible country, follow these steps for free shipping:
- Set your delivery address to the eligible country
- Add at least the minimum amount required for eligible products in your shopping cart. Any Fulfilled by Maysoon policy item that indicates free shipping on the product detail or search results pages count towards your free shipping order minimum.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Ship your items to a shipping address in an eligible international country.
- The FREE Maysoon Standard Shipping option is selected Manually in the checkout shipping section for customers who meet the eligibility requirement.
- Place your order. Your estimated delivery date is stated on the order summary page.
Note: If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping, it may be because:
- The shopping cart is less than $400 and does not qualify for our free international shipping region
- Only items that qualify for free shipping count towards the minimum dollar requirement. Delivery fees are charged for all shipments that are below $400.
- VAT and Import Fees Deposit don’t contribute to the minimum dollar requirement.